Saturday, January 10, 2009

The reason I blog...

I received this email from my cousin, Kelly, who lives in Wisconsin and decided it was too sweet not to share. Even more, it made me realize the reason I blog! We have lots of family and friends that do not live close, and I know they enjoy seeing the girls "grow up right before their eyes" via the computer. Thank you for checking up on us Kelly and Sara...and all the others that do the same. We miss you all!!

sara and i were reading your blog again, and she saw the picture of reagan. she asked who it was, and i said her cousin reagan. i asked if she remembered her, and she said yes. then she asked if she could go over and play with reagan. i said no, she's far away in texas. and sara said, well maybe she can come over? i said no, she's too far away honey. and she said, but maybe? so i said, but maybe :)

And yes, Sara....we will come play again one day very soon! Your cousins miss you!


My favorite picture of Reagan and Sara taken at my cousin, Laurie's wedding in Sept 2007.

1 comment:

The Medford's said...

That's so sweet. That's the same reason I blog too! I have 36 first cousins just on my mom's side of the family and none of them live by me. It's so cute because when we do see them their kids always yell, " MOM that's Kenedi and Kaiden!!" I'm sure the girls think they are movie stars or something!! We need a Madison update, how did she do at night?