Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Queen

I've decided to do an individual post on each of the girls to give everyone their "time to shine!". So Reagan is first, she is "the queen". She turned five this past summer and started Kindergarten in the fall. I'm not really sure where to start...this girl is amazing! Her little world was rocked at the age of almost 3 and she has handled it very well. Oh don't get me wrong, she's a normal kid and has her moments. But if I can brag a little, she has a few extra special qualities...one being an awesome big sister. The "babies" love her and think she hung the moon.

We are often asked who Reagan gets along best with and I always say Kennedy. They seem to have a special bond, but on that same note she doesn't really show favoritism towards her. They just seem to play best together and laugh alot, but Reagan enjoys one on one time with all of them. Every once in awhile I will catch her pulling one of the girls in her room to play, and boy do they love that! I could go on and on about how much she helps me around the house... let's just say she's missed during the day while she is at school now.

Reagan is also involved at our church in the Kids Choir and loves it. I'm hoping she gets her daddy's singing ability and not mine...yikes! I know Janet is laughing in heaven right now at the remark. :) On Wednesday's she does Awana Sparks at church as well. She has memorized many, many bible verses and is teaching me some along the way. I love it! Then she is in a gymnastics class one day a week...busy girl! Mommy and daddy are seeing lots of improvement and she is having fun learning!! She is going to the same gym that Mommy went when I was her age, so it's a sweet feeling to be back there again. No pressure on her continuing, just glad she is giving it a shot.

Here is a little video of some snapshots taken throughout 2008...poor thing is not a bit camera shy as you will see. They are in chronological order so you can see how much she's changed this past year. Our little girl is growing up...makes me sad and proud all at once! We love our "queen"! Thank you God for giving us Reagan Gail, we are better parents because of her!

1 comment:

Marsha Cashdollar said...

I am so excited your blogging :) I will have to catch up on reading your page!