Sunday, March 14, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

I'm back!! Yes, FINALLY! I officially dropped off the face of the planet for a good 7 months and I'm going to try to catch up. Not as much with words but with some much needed pictures. I know you don't need an explanation, but I feel like giving one. :) First, my laptop "died" (which it has been revived, but not in my hands yet), then I lost my camera for almost 2 months (since been found-no comment), and I've been working two part time jobs...so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

It's Spring Break now, and I'm going to try to play catch up on the blog. I'm hoping to start where I left off (August 09) and post as many "important" pics as possible to recapture our busy days since then. It makes me sad to go back through these old pics and see how much the girls have grown up. It is literally happening before our eyes! Please be patient, not promising a miracle this week. :) But I am hoping to get a good jump start so that I can keep current from here on out! We have missed you all...thank you for being so patient!

2 comments:

3BoyMom said...

This is a great surprise! I, for one, have missed your blogging, and I am looking forward to seeing pictures of those beautiful girls. :)

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

WOW...YEA!!! I was shocked to see this in my reader update :)

It will be fun to see the pics from these past few months! I can't believe your schedule these days...wears me out just thinking about it.

Can't wait to see you guys!!!