Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pizza Night

Last Saturday night, my uncle Fred and aunt Debbie treated us to a pizza night at our house. We had a busy day with Reagan at the softball fields, so it was so nice to be able to come home and just relax with family. Thank you Fred and Deb!!

I can remember as a youngster not going out to eat very often, so our Friday Pizza Night was always a big deal. We loved it as kids, and to be honest, didn't know we were missing anything by not getting to go out to eat. Well, those days are similar at our house these days. If we do go out, it's usually a special treat, we have a gift card, or it's Kids Eat Free night! :) The girls do great when we are at a restaurant, but eating at home is just that much easier and much more cost effective (since our girls LOVE to eat!).

Fred and Debbie
McKinley, Kennedy, Reagan, Madison, and Taylor

Uncle Fred (yes, this is my dad's brother--how could you tell?! )
with McKinley and Kennedy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Fred and Debbie in years! They look great. I will have to share with Mom. Hope softball was fun. I played in that same league, many, many years ago! (about the time you were born)