Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Weekend!

We love the weekends at our house for many reasons...
1. going to church on Sunday!
2. Daddy is home for a couple days
3. spending time with family and friends
and that's just what we did this past weekend! With a few extras in the middle of all that!
Saturday Robby and I "divided and conquered". I spent my morning at our bi-annual WMOM Buy/Sell (all the multiple moms in my group get together for a big garage sale) and Robby took Reagan to softball try-outs. Both were very successful! Reagan did great at her first official try-outs. She took 3 ground balls, 3 pop-flys (which "no one could catch, mom!"), and hit 3 balls off the tee. She'll meet her coach and team this week and have her first game at the end of the month. She's very excited! I did good at the buy/sell as well. I spent less than I made, always a good thing...and came home with some great stuff! Pictures below to prove it. Thank you to Kenedi and Kaiden for passing on their shoes and clothes and to Tori and Kyla for the boots!


McKinley showing off her boots to Daddy...where's your clothes kid?!? Maybe we should have bought an outfit from Kyla and Tori to go with those boots...yikes!!
"I get your HINEY!"


Reagan loved her STACK of clothes, and couldn't wait to try them all on. Here's one of the super cute tops she got. And isn't that a cute dog...that used to be my baby...until Rea came along!

Girls now have matching tennis shoes, all four different sizes. Thank you Kenedi and Kaiden!



And of course, you have to see the sweet faces that go with those shoes. Notice them holding hands...sisterly love...that minute at least.
Kennedy, McKinley, Taylor and Madison



And after an eventful Saturday morning, we joined forces again to attend Emily's quads 1st birthday party! I met Emily through our WMOM group and as you can imagine, we have enjoyed each other's company through the last year and a half. What an awesome sight...lots of family, friends, and church members helping them celebrate their big day. We felt honored to be able to be a part of their special day!



Our friend, Kelly, was also able to come to the party. She just recently had quintuplets as well. One day we'll all three be able to sit down and talk....maybe when the kids are in school! :)
So pictured below.... 3 MOMs of 16 kids age 5 and below!! WOW!



Me, Emily, and Kelly



And I really wanted to save the best picture for last....but I haven't gotten a chance to snap the shot. I'll give you a little tease until next time and let your imagination work...
my husband lost all his hair yesterday?!?!
More to come....

3 comments:

Marsha Cashdollar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha Cashdollar said...

That is amazing what inspirational mommy's you all are! I love the way the girls are all different heights and sizes. They are each so different :)

I posted something for you a few days ago on my blog. Jeni and I wished you were there so much so we took a video. http://marshacashdollar.blogspot.com/2009/02/chris-tomlin-in-memory-of-carter.html

Tanni said...

Hey there...

Your girls are getting so big. I am so glad that you blog. It is neat to keep up with WMOM families that way. :)

Blessings,
Tanni