Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Carter is my hero!

Like I said a couple weeks ago, we will be participating in the March for Babies again this year. We would LOVE for you to join our team by walking with us on April 26 and/or donating to the March of Dimes! You can do so at www.marchforbabies.org/wellsquints.

Just like last year, I've created a t-shirt for those that want to officially be a part of the WELLS QUINTS TEAM! Do not feel like you have to buy a shirt in order to walk, and on the other hand, if you aren't able to walk, you can still get a shirt! The cost will depend on how many we order, but I'm thinking they will cost about $10 a piece. You can order from Youth XS-XL and Adult S-XXXL. The shirts are brown with lime green font. Email me with your orders by March 28. So here it is....

Front of MOD t-shirt

says...

carter is my hero

walking today for their tomorrow


Back of MOD t-shirt 09

says...
Wells Quintuplets and a Queen
Total birth weight of quints....9.2 lbs.
Time in Mommy's belly...26 weeks
NICU hospital stay....77 days
Time spent with our precious angel Carter...PRICELESS!
Reagan, McKinley, Kennedy, Madison, Taylor, and Carter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the shirt! Let me know if you have some left over. I'm so glad to have finally found your site again.
Carol in Bellville