Friday, January 27, 2012

I did it again!!

Ugh! As hard as I try, I just can't seem to make this a habit. Not making any more promises to do better, just thought it would be fun to post something new today. Why not?!

Life is busy here at our house....between 4 Kindergarteners and a third grader, there is never a dull moment. Our routines have changed with everyone in school now, and it's still fun, just different. Mommy is working almost full time away from the house. The girls have all been doing gymnastics. And as always, we love to spend time with our family and friends. God has blessed us abundantly and we are beyond grateful for that.

Here's a few pics to update you a little. Maybe I can do this more often, but don't hold your breath. :)

First day of school



Madison and Duke
Duke was our "first born". He is 13 years old now and loves our girls, but I think him and Madi have a special bond. I love watching her play and talk to him.



Halloween Fun
Girls dressed up as the Wizard of Oz cast. Reagan was Dorthy, Madison the Scarecrow, McKinley the Lion, Taylor the Tin Man, and Kennedy the Good Witch Glinda.



Girls at Christmas



So, there you have it. I will do my best to return soon. Until then...

3 comments:

Shipley Family said...

They are so grown up!

Tanni said...

Isn't life so different with everyone in school...I am still adjusting. They all look so grown up. Thanks for sharing. :)

Colleen said...

Gorgeous family!!!