Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!

Wells Family
McKinley, Robby, Madison, Reagan, Kennedy, Bobbi Jo, and Taylor


Santa and Reagan

A very Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We hope this finds you doing well as we get closer and closer to my most favorite time of the year. It's hard for me to believe that it's here. The girls are really getting into it and can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning. This year we've started seeing the love in their eyes when reading about baby Jesus, excitement when opening gifts, and the fear when seeing Santa! Great memories!


After "dropping off the face of the earth" for the last year and a half, my new year's resolution is to start journaling again for our kids, family, and friends. (I'm starting early so I can't make any more excuses!) I truly enjoyed sharing on the website, before and after the girls were born, but soon life got the best of me and something had to give. I'm ready to share what God is doing in our lives with you again. So, consider this your "year long" Christmas card (which we decided not to do this year, sorry!) and the gift that keeps giving!


So, welcome back to the Wells Quads and a Queen!
AKA Save the Wells!

6 comments:

Danielle&Hannah said...

Stumbled on your blog!

Do you have access to Colin Buchanan? He is an excellent singer. Words for one of his childrens songs is posted on my blog! :-)

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Can't wait to keep up with the girls' blog.

Beware...blogging is an addicting habit!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!! Talk to you SOON!!

Tanni said...

Just wanted to welcome you to the blogging world. It is a neat way to keep up with our crazy lives. Your girls are getting so big.

Blessings,
Tanni Gerwick

Unknown said...

Hey Bob! I am excited to catch up with you and the kiddos (and Robby too) ... :) Much love!! xo SKY

abuss said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! They are so precious. I am still amazed at how you do it!!

There'sWithinMyHeartaMelody said...

HiWells girls and a guy...AKA ORBC's Super Bowl King!!
I found your blog!! Thanks for sharing with me.
Is this the pic I took? It is pretty good (for an amateur!) I guess I will have to keep your last year's card up in my bathroom...where it has been for a whole year. It is my way to think about you and pray for you often.
Love you guys!
Melody